Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy To No End, Sigh...

So, I haven't been able to post on here in a while because i have been so busy and tired. Work has been going well, so yay! It hasn't been to bad because the weather has been kinda crappy, and no one wants to get ice cream when its cold and rainy out, so its just been very slow. Training has been good, i think i am doing alright because no one has said I'm doing horrible yet. So I'm happy about that. School has been school, nothing horribly drama wise after the players show. Well...that is probably because i don't really talk to that person all that often anymore..the one that my last post was mainly about. So, i don't have to deal with that stress all that often. School has mainly been homework up the wazoo. It sucks. AP Lang will be the death of me, we have a paper that is due soon, and it is one that i don't have any time for, on top of an AP Gov project that is due on the same day. Plus the AP Gov practice exam is soon...so i am a little worried about it. My knee also went out the other day and it still hurts so that kinda sucks. Plus i have been so physically exhausted, this is mainly due to the fact that my period is soon and it can make me like this, but it still is really hard because i cant seem to stay awake. I also get to see Deric WAY less then i would like because when i work he doesn't and then like right when i get off he starts working....our schedules just are not working to well right now. It's very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment