Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Happy Happy!!!

So I just got a call from Frosty Oasis, and i got the job!!! Even though i just felt like i wasn't going to get it, i did!!! Now I'm nervous because the guy did say that if i didn't get the hang of it fast enough they would let me go, i mean they do this for anyone who doesn't get it fast enough, but I'm really nervous now. But besides being nervous I'm soooooo happy!! I actually have a real job now, not the random odd jobs here and there like im doing for spring break, yeah, my spring break consists of working random jobs, getting payed VERY well yes, but it isnt something i can rely on. Babysitting and yard work doesnt cut it. But now I can actually start saving up for things and ill actually have a little bit of money. Im just happy to have a job. Now me and Deric will be dinner and dessert. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment