Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Subconscious Know All

Its kinda funny, our subconscious is something that seems to know everything. It knows what is best for us and it knows exactly what we should do. It even tells us these things, though, the way it tells us is in a way that isn't as direct as we would want. It tends to tell us in dreams. And as we all know, dreams are things that are up for interpretation and at times can mean just about anything. But besides those dreams it also has those that mean a specific thing, you just have to realize that meaning. For me, i can say that i have had many of these dreams. Some more recent then others, but they all have meant the same thing, even when i least expected it. One dream in particular was one that i had had years ago, and this was when i was still dating my ex and it wasn't that far into the relationship. I had this dream that i was in a bed with some other guy, i saw his body but never saw his face. I had this dream a couple of times. This was my brain saying that i wasn't meant to be with who i was with at the time. Why do i know this? Because the body i saw, the person i had dreamt about, well it was Deric. How do i know this? Well once i saw Deric in his swim trunks, it became very clear that the body i saw was his. Second dream i can say that pertains to this, there was this clock. It had the little hand on the 3 and the big hand was going between the 1 and the 3, the thing is, it would go forward, but then jump back and it couldn't go forward. What this dream was was hard to understand at first, but then it became very clear. It was telling me that who i was with was bad for me because in that relationship i couldn't move forward, it only kept bringing me back, moving on with my life wasn't going to happen unless i got out of that relationship immediately. Which i did after that because i wasn't going to ignore something that huge. If my brain knew enough was enough, then it was. And thirdly, this dream is one that I'm not going to really describe, mainly for the reason that it is kinda personal and it really showed what my heart wants. But in this dream, Deric was there and we were talking, just talking and then he gave me a list of things and then suddenly at the end of this list he said something that even made my dream me have to do a double take. Even my subconscious me did a double take because it was such a big thing and it surprised even my subconscious mind, the mind that put it into the dream! But, i can say that this dream was pretty dead on, because i have had things like it before, accept they haven't exactly been in a dream. Sitting in Deric's car once and again we were just talking and i looked at him, looked away, but when i looked back I didn't see Deric how he is now, i saw him about 10 years older. I saw other things, but those are just for me to know, but i can say that it was in the backseat. But it was just strangely reassuring and...nice. Seeing him like that, it almost said hey, you'll still be doing this in about 10 years so don't worry about a thing, he will still be there and you'll both love each other just as much as you do now. Its just, our subconscious is something that i think people take for granite. It is definitely worth listening to because it is usually 100% spot on. But before i end this post, i do want to say that I love Deric very very much. He is for sure the best thing that has ever happened to me. He always makes me happy and he is happy to just be with me. He misses me when I'm gone, and i miss him just as much. Its so easy to talk to him and he understands most everything i have to say and he actually listens to me. He comforts me when I'm sad and tries to make it better. Plus, hes willing to sacrifice things to just be with me and when he cant see me as often, he tries to take every second that he can to see me. Also, he tells me how much he loves me every time we are together and this means sooo much to me, why? Well when you love someone as much as I love him, its amazing to know that the feeling is mutual and that he loves you just as much back. Deric is such an amazing guy and I love him so much, so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment