Friday, April 1, 2011

What Life Has To Bring

I don't really have a specific thing to really talk about, but i just kinda have a lot of random things on my mind right now i guess. One is my family, more specifically...my sister. She has been nothing but a living hell, not to be mean or anything, but i really have nothing nice to say. Try living with someone who will absolutely NOT listen to you or anyone for that matter. Someone who is a total drama queen...but times that by like 50 and you get my sister. Something small turns into a massive meltdown that ends up with her screaming and bitching and crying about who knows what, and then having my mother yelling at her on top of that. Also, this prevents our home from EVER being quiet. Yeah, try living someplace that is never ever quiet, ever. The only time it ever is is if you are home alone, or if its just me and my dad and sometimes my brother. But other then that, it never is. We never have a quiet night either, why? Because my mom and sister are usually yelling at each other. It just so...frustrating, irritating, and just down right angering. I just want a quiet home that is peacful and enjoyable to be at with people that i enjoy being around. And my mom wonders why i spend so much time away from home. Sigh, its frustrating. Lets see, the second thing, right now i think its just the fact that im STILL jobless and im at that point to where i really want one, i had an interview and all..but im not getting my hopes up. I just feel like i wont get it, which will suck butt, but what can i do. It is kinda depressing me a crap ton and idk, ive just been feeling lonely lately. All of my friends are gone for spring break, i mean like ALL of them, and i am the only one left here. On top of that Deric works all week so im stuck alone, barely getting to see him, or anyone for that matter, and im all by myself. Stuck at home with my family, that as you can see....i really dont want to be around. I just, im not in the best of moods right now because i want to really enjoy myself, but that cant really happen. Im just frustrated and confused and really lonely. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment