Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GAHHHHH!!!!

As i said before, this week is going to be stressful, and well, IT IS. I dont really get to spend any time with Deric, which makes me really sad because he can always calm me down and de-stress me. I really need that right now but i cant get that. Geez, all i want is for him to come here and save me, whether that means taking me away or just laying here next to me with his arms wrapped around me, i dont really care, i just want it to happen. I mean, my schedule for this week sucks so much. I work friday and saturday, we have tech week this week so a show thursday, friday, and saturday. And on top of that im supposed to be writing a research paper, which i have no clue as to when im going to write it. Plus the drama in the theater right now is so freaking insane. Little Lauren just got herself a boyfriend and has become a total bitch now. Her smart ass comments and rudeness are getting on my nerves and i really just want to slap her, tell her to shut the fuck up because people get boyfriends all the time but they dont because bitches afterwards and think they are all high and mighty(Yes some do, but im not talking about them). It is just so freaking frustrating when your trying to work with them. Sunday needs to get here is all i can say, cause then i will be in Deric's arms and everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment