Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Something Special

So, I cant even begin to describe how special tonight was or how much you mean to me. I never ever thought i would see that, never in a million years could i even begin to describe. It was, I'm tongue tied for words right now. Something special is all i can really put it as. This week is a hell week, on top of a massive AP Lang homework load, on top of a research project, on top of starting my new job...in other words this week is one hell of a stressful week. Yet, I just learned and saw something tonight that i cant even begin to put into words how they made me feel. I learned that my future will be with the most amazing guy ever, someone who treats me like i am the most amazing thing in the world every single day, someone who misses me when i leave even if we have only been apart for a few hours, someone who will do anything just to be with me and see me for a few minutes, someone who loves me more than anything in the entire world and isn't afraid to show it every time i am with him, someone who wants everything to be perfect for as long as we live, and finally, someone who i want to be with forever and who wants that just the same. Deric, I love you more than i can even put into words. Never have I felt this way about someone. Every time we are together it just feels so right and everything in my body says it is right and that you will be by my side forever. And this makes me more happy than you will ever know. I love you and i forever and always will. This may seem a little cliche, but i love you so much that it almost feels like my heart will burst.
I am not the most devout christian in this world, but what more can i say? Thank you God for Deric, for everything you have done between us. You made everything happen for a reason and the reasons may all not be 100% clear, but some are and i thank you for them. Thank you for having my subconscious be aware of everything that it needed to be, and thank you for letting it know what was right in the end. Thank you so so much.
Now on to the last chunk of what i said. I wont say exactly what because i don't know who all reads this blog, but for that reason all i can say is this, I never expected that...I never ever did. But it showed so so much, just how much i meant to you, and that alone meant so much. Tonight was something that will remain in my head for a long long time. It was just that special. To end this post i will say this and this alone: I have found the man of my dreams, i can now stop searching and be forever happy. I love you Deric. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment