Friday, May 20, 2011

In Love

I'm in love with you, deeply and madly in love with you. Everything you do makes my heart flutter and skip a beat. I cant stop thinking about you and it makes me so happy. I can't wait to see you again every time you leave. It makes me sad to see you go because i just wish i could spend every moment i had with you. You always make me soooo happy and i cant believe i have someone like you. You treat me right and you care about me. I love you more than you can ever believe. I think it's more than i even know because i haven't ever felt like this before. I love you, i love you, i love you. Deric, i have no words other than those three to describe how i feel. One day i will find something greater, and when i do i will definitely tell you. Deric, I love you. <3 <3 <3 ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment