Friday, May 6, 2011

Master Mind

I have just realized that i am a total mind fuck if i want to be. I can rip people apart with a wave of my hand and bring them together with the touch of my fingers. In the blink of an eye i can destroy your life. I don't need to be a poltergeist to do so either, i am fully alive. You give me power, i honestly can say that i will probably use it against you. And i have. I ripped people apart, to the point of no return. I brought some together...which i regret so much because it was out of my guilt that i did so and it is now backfiring on me big time. That is how i role if you didn't know. You may think i am a passive, shy, girl. But no, if i want your life to be ruined, it will be in a blink of an eye with the touch of my fingers. So if you are around me and you still are alive, be thankful because there is an evil mastermind lurking in my mind. Be happy that you know me and are not a shriveled ruin on the ground. Such a sad and cynical post, but i just realized it and I'm putting the mastermind into the vault so it wont come back for a long while. Because as much as destroying is interesting...it backfires and i don't like it. So say good bye to the evil mastermind that is in me. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment