Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Funny How You Find Things Right When They Need To Be Found

So, everything in my last post was true. I do feel that way a chunk of the time. Not too often, but when it hits it hits hard. Everything i said i feel i do and it does hurt. But, I just read something, it popped up out of no where, but in a way, it was exactly what i have been so insecure about, and when i read it it made me smile. Right now i feel very happy about myself, very confident, and like i can go anywhere and look freaking amazing wearing whatever i want. Want to know what i read? Well, I recently came across this website thing, idk what it really is, but it is all about not hating yourself. Don't ask how i found it, i was never intentionally looking for it mind you, it just happened. Anyway, they just did this post about boobs. And if you read my last post you would know that that is probably the thing i am most insecure about on my own body. Even when i have a boyfriend telling me that they are perfect and amazing, the back of my mind keeps saying no. In my last post i even stated that i feel he may get annoyed with saying things like that all the time just because of the insecurities that i have (Deric, I kinda hope not though because you saying things like that means a lot). I wont lie, i have insecurities, one is where i look at the people a person i am with previously dated and or liked and compare myself to them. Lets just say that that one is something i am working on because it SUCKS doing that to myself because i always find that i never compare and i feel like i am worthless compared to them because they seem to have so many better features then me. Aka...bigger boobs. Well, this post on boobs was one that really put something into perspective for me. They said that every woman should love their boobs because no matter the size you will look beautiful, no matter how small. They said to love them because they are unique to you, you are the ONLY ONE with those boobs, no one else has any like yours. And that made me realize that this is true and that i am the only one with my boobs. They even said that the person you are with will love them to no matter what they look like if they are the right person (Cause only the shallow guys will like you only for your boob size or treat you differently because of it). And i have that. Yeah kinda a stupid realization because it seems like something so easy to realize...but for me it isn't. But this put a smile on my face and it makes me feel better about myself. With this and Deric's compliments, my confidence in myself, as of this moment, gotten very very high and you know what? I think it will stay high. :) Thank you website. Thank you Deric. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment