Sunday, May 1, 2011

So uhh....PROM!!!

Prom 2011 is coming up!! It is on Saturday, and i am soooo pumped!! My dress is really pretty (And i apparently look like a girl from james bond, thanks livi. lol). The flowers have been ordered, dinner reservations are set (thanks to livi again). Where pictures are being taken is figured out, Deric got his tux ordered and we pick it up on Thursday. Just, everything is coming into place and i am SUPER excited. And Deric is being such a gentleman about it. He says it's all about me, even when i know he probably would rather not go he still is because he knows it will make me really happy. I just love that boy. He's the mot amazing thing in my life and I love him so much. And he is making prom something really special, just for me. To have someone doing something like that for you feels amazing. Well...for now with prom everything has basically been planned and everything is set. But i will definitely be posting more soon when more comes up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment