Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whats In A Name

So today in my AP Gov class we were just kinda going over things when a really strange thought came into my head. I was thinking about my name. I hadn't really thought about what my name was in like a week. Even when people called me by my name, it really didn't register. So i just sat there for the longest time thinking about my name. My name is Kaylee and when i thought that it felt weird. Why? Well does anyone really call themselves by their own name, no. We personally never really say our own name except when people ask. We also have to think that we have no control of our original name. Yes we can change it when we are 18 and all, and your last name can change if you are a female and get married. But when you actually think about what your name is...it is just weird. Of all the billions upon billions of names out there, you got the one that you got know. Well, you got the one your parents liked. I think it's kinda weird to think about..maybe it's just me, idk. But think about your own name, kinda strange isn't it?

PS. So i am going to get the guts to do this, tomorrow i am wearing my glasses to school. I can do this. I don't think i look the best in them, but then again, that is just what i think because Deric thinks they look great. So i guess i should to, right? I can do this

No comments:

Post a Comment