Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chats

Just a small recap on a conversation that took place like 10 minutes ago. Deric turns 21 next year and we all know what happens on any ones 21st birthday. He kept telling me not to worry and that i need to stop worrying about it. Yes, i do worry to much, not just about that but everything in general, I'm working on it trust me, but hey, i am allowed to be a bit worried when you go and get smashed. But i do trust you 100%, you have never given me a reason not to, so why shouldn't i? I really think its just the fact that you'll be entering a whole new chapter of your life, one where you'll be going off and doing things that i wont be allowed to do for another year at that point and i mean, you'll be off doing your thing and i just wonder where that leaves me. That's really all i think I'm worrying about cause i know you wouldn't be going off and hooking up with someone else or something along those lines because one your you and you aren't like that one bit and you'll have people there to make sure you don't do anything stupid. But i want you to have fun and go out, you deserve it a shit ton. As hard as you work, you do deserve a break and I'm glad you'll be able to get one. Please don't judge when you read this and think I'm worrying again. lol. Cause matter of fact I'm not really anymore cause i trust you, as i always will and have. Plus I love you, so that goes in there to.

**Edit** So, funny how things are, but when i actually think about everything in my head, like actually sit and think, and not immediately go to worry mode (I will learn to do this naturally and all the time because damn it works rather well and Deric you would be proud of me if i learned this and learned to not worry as much) But when i put facts together, think logically, and just think about the common sense that i know. (Doing this with two things at once because, i do this often, I feel like i said something wrong on here and i kinda want to know if i did cause i felt like there was a weird vibe between us recently...but i think things like that often at times) BUT, think logically, and put two and two together....like look at every other time you thought that, was there anything wrong? no. Don't worry and enjoy one anothers company when you are able to because that's what matters most and if there was any sort of problem Deric would say something to me or I to him. We talk to each other about things like that. And for what i was worrying about in this post, its part of life and Deric will still love me just as much even if he is off doing things with his buds form work often and even if he does have to wait a year for me to turn 21 as well so i can do things at bars and places like that too. His feelings wont change because of something so small as age. I do worry to much...lol. Lets learn to do this on a daily basis and my worry should go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment