Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why I'm Posting This Late....Not A Clue!

For one its been a little while since Ive been able to post for the fact that I'm super busy right now with school and work and such. Secondly, I do not like this new design for the blog stuff....not that any of you reading this can see it...but i dislike very much. But either way I'm still posting so i should just be quiet. lol
Ill start out with a few things first cause i have a bazillion things running through my head at the moment. For starters, I have 43 days...about 42 now...left of school, that's counting weekends and none school days/half days. I'M ALMOST DONE!!!! I'm graduating soon!!!! I'm so excited, and nervous, and overjoyed, and scared.....the list could contradict itself and continue, but ill stop it there cause you get the idea. We got our cap and gown today, it fits perfectly, now i just need to get a white dress to go underneath it....and who knew getting that white dress would be this difficult....gah, that's one of my frustrations at the moment. But I'm getting a cord too! No sure if I already have said that on here...but I'm getting a cord, a bronze one which is lowest of the highest GPA's you need to get a cord, but hell, its a cord! People will see it and know i am smart and i worked my ass off to get where I'm at. Some people in my class have complained about what cord they are getting....they deserve a gold or they wanted a silver complain complain.....I always feel different from people this way, they are all complaining because it isn't good enough to them, its basically, to them, the dumb cord. To me, its a great feat and something i am so proud of. I'm not complaining, I'm thrilled. I wanted one and i got one and that's all that matters. That's kinda like how Maddie in my class was talking about the honors convocation, its where we get our cords given too us and scholarships are awarded there, and Maddie was saying how stupid she would feel if she went there to get her cord then ended up not getting any scholarships, she said she would feel dumb and idiotic, I wanted to look at her and say hey, I'm going to get my cord and i know I'm not receiving any scholarship like that so I'm going to do exactly what your putting down. That made me feel a little stupid just because she was bashing it so much....and here i am happy to go just because i know I'm getting a cord! Sigh, but everything is getting down to the wire now, studying for AP exams and getting final things in, etc. I'm worried about my AP exams, I'm feeling more confident each day, but I'm still worried about them...I hope i do well, I'm not counting on passing all of them, but i hope i don't make a fool of myself, I want to do well because then i can prove to myself that i can do whatever i put my mind to. I mean i know i can do that, but like, I really want to do well. I worried for those, and working like i do doesn't help with studying for them....it cuts my time and sleep and makes things 10 times more difficult, which irks me a bit because it makes me not do as well as i want to.
Yesterday i looked at the MCC classes and found that the class i had wanted to get into which was full at the time of my registering had one opening in it, and i got it!!!! YES!! I was so pumped about that, made my day yesterday. Plus i learned that this gym class i sign up for doesn't even start till October, so yay there too.
Going over my options in my head with what i can do once i graduate, It really would be nice to move in with Deric, I love him to death and his house is a great study environment and relaxation place. I don't know what his plans are or what he wants, but its just been a thought.
On the topic of Deric, Yesterday in the car he told me i was doing good, meaning with school, work, being with him, balancing study, my grades, everything really. He was proud of me and that honestly means a whole lot to me. I get even more proud of myself when he says that to me. I love him a lot. And i really want to take some pictures soon!!! And i don't mean Prom, which is in like a week and a half...i mean like cute pics of us kinda thing...i really want some.
But i think i got a lot of what i wanted to out, so goodnight world, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment