Saturday, April 14, 2012

GAAH

I am really getting to the point where i am just sick and tired of this house. Everything has to be done by my parents specifications and done exactly when they want them done, its that or nothing. I work, I go to school, I keep my grades up, i save my money, i am a good kid. But who the hell ever heard of relaxing here...apparently no one. Oh, you have a day off? You should be cleaning and doing this and this and this......and so on. It seems people don't realize that the reason i seem a bit stressed is because there is never a place for me to go and de-stress! I really am hating people telling me what to and when to do it, i have a very busy schedule, your going to deal with it. Do not tell me what to do, ask me politely and i very well will probably do it. Demand i do it though, it probably wont happen. If you don't like what I'm doing ask me nicely and i will stop, be a jerk about it and see what happens. I just want peace and quiet, a restful environment, i will get things done on my own time, aka when i have time. I will clean when i need to, not when you demand me to. I was nervous about the thought of moving out because it would be a change and i wouldn't see my Blossom as much, but hell, it seems to be a change that i greatly need.

No comments:

Post a Comment