Saturday, April 7, 2012

My First Real Day Of Spring Break

Yesterday was a great day, the best day of my spring break. Otherwise I'm working or just kinda chilling really. I got to spend the whole day with Deric and i loved every minute of it. When he picked me up we went to his house and we did some much needed spring cleaning. I put some music on, opened his curtains and windows and we got started on cleaning his room and changing out his bed. I enjoyed myself while we cleaned and when we got everything back together Deric decided he wanted new sheets so we took a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond and got him some really nice 400 count sheets. SO comfy and surprisingly really warm. While we threw those into the wash we went and got Taco Bell then headed over to Eric and Corine's. We talked for a bit then we went swimming in the pool at their apartment then we sat in the sauna for a bit. Afterwards we went back to their room and we played some hamster ball racing game which turned out to be really addictive. But suuuuppper fun. When we said our goodbyes we headed back to Derics so we could change for Envy, then we headed there. Outside was cold and we had to stand in line for a bit but Deric kept me warm so that was all good. We got in, said our hellos to Miles and Danny, they complimented me on how i looked which is always nice, then we headed for the dance floor. We danced and danced, and it was sooo much fun. I always love going there. When 1am hits Sandstorm comes on and the dance floor gets packed and the strobes start flashing and the haze gets really going. It can be really disorienting but its so much fun! I love going there. Around 1:45ish we said our goodbyes and went to Meijer to pick up a few snacks. We got home, made the bed, settled in, cuddled and watched a movie. I was falling asleep during it and when it finished Deric turned it off and we cuddled and fell asleep. We cuddled in the morning to and i even did his dishes for him. lol. I love getting to spend time with Deric like that though, we get to have fun and then after its done spend the night with each other just cuddling. I absolutely love it. I love you Deric and thanks for the wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment