Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gonna Post This One Too

Besides the last post, gotta say a few more things!
So i really cant wait for Thursday, its going to be a blast and I hope that Deric enjoys himself as well because i promise that after Envy this time you will get something, and you know what I'm talking about. I wont fall asleep on you or anything like that. Promise. Also i get to sleep over so that'll be even better.
Also, I kinda want to figure out my financial standpoint because i really do like the idea of being able to move in with Deric someplace. It would be very nice and if it is in anyway possible, id like to try, and i hope your ok with that. We can talk later about it, like on Thursday cause that may be the next available day to really chat since we both work a lot until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment