Saturday, April 7, 2012

Simple Understanding

I'm glad that you finally understand why I'm nervous around the stuff and why it in a sense scares me a bit. I'm glad we could have the talk that we had, it meant a lot to me and it was good to get everything i needed to say or could think to say out. I trust you all the way, i always have, and that makes me a little less nervous because i know you wont do anything stupid. Just remember everything that we said, seriously. I do promise to try it at least once, i cant guarantee it will be anytime soon, but like you said, if it isn't for 10 years it doesn't matter, as long as i am ready and feel comfortable, and also, as long as your there with me. Hun, I love you more than anything, you mean the world to me, so thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment