Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Pace

So, as i was thinking at work the other day, i realized something. And i wasn't exactly the happiest to realize this. Come August/September I will be the only one of my friends in town. Olivia is going to Ferris, Andrea is going to either Aquinas or Calvin, Jaclyn is going out of town but i cant exactly remember where, Kat will most likely be going to Albion, Amy is up in the U.P at Northern, Franny is going someplace out of town as well even though she isn't sure where just yet because she got denied to NYU, but she is doing whatever she can to not be here. Martha is going to Lee which i think is in Indiana or Illinois, Amber is probably going to Washington or Brown, and then there is me, staying in town, going to a community college. I mean, the only people that will be in town are Zobl and Wiewiora when hes in town from Grand Valley which is the closest college out of anyone. I know ill be working and balancing college which will make me somewhat busy, but still, its nice to be able to have the opportunity to hang with your girls and just talk. I wont be able to ever do that again. Maybe on Christmas break but that's it. Plus they will all be off meeting new people and starting new groups of friends. I feel like I'm basically saying oh poor me, which I'm not trying, but I feel like i may get just a bit on the lonely side at times because if Deric is at work, Ill be by myself. There will be no one really to hang out with or talk to. My friends that are still in high school will be around....but i know they will have a lot on their plates as well so they wont be able they wont be there either. Its going to be a change, i may have to really start hanging with Eric and Corine, which is by no means a bad thing, but they, besides Hoss and Danny, will really be the only ones in town. Sigh, I'll figure something out i guess. At least i still have my man. And maybe by then ill be living with him, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment