Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Follow Up

Follow up to my second to last post. Deric is not a dick if thats what you are all thinking. Yes he did have me kinda upset the whole day because he never conacted me and i had to fin out through his mom, but he did have a pretty good reason. He had not slept at all the night before so he could get up and be ready to work at Summer Cel, he worked there for 8 hours in the hot sun, then when he got home he ment to call me and what not but he was so exhausted that when he went to stretch his back out on the floor at about 5:30pm, he passed out and didnt wake up until about 6am the next morning. He is still his great self, but he does put a lot of strain on himself which can cause things as such which in the end are no big deal because it was never intended. It was just complete and utter exhaustion that caused it. I still love him very much and i am very glad that this was all it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment