Saturday, July 16, 2011

This Is Quite Strange, For Me Atleast,

So, this will be a little hard to explain, but ill do my best. Lately for me i have been feeling everything, like emotionally feeling everything in my heart. Most would not understand this, but for most of my life i have put many many walls up around my heart(If this makes ANY sense at all) and to really really feel anything it was and has been kinda difficult. This would be for the fact that breaking the walls down was and has been rather hard because every time i had started to something brought them roaring back. So the walls kept growing. But now, i think the walls have finally been broken or they are at least very thin. So as of late i have been feeling everything. Its a good thing but its kinda weird to. All the little things make my heart happy and Ive been getting butterflies a lot. :) This is very new for me but it is very nice. My walls only come down when i know I'm not going to be hurt. They come down only for those who i trust with everything Ive got. It's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment