Friday, July 22, 2011

Hair and Questions

So i feel bad about the talk about Deric's hair that we had last night. He wants to get a basically buzz cut, which will help him with work so he wont be insanely hot...but i know that in the beginning of the new cut if he gets it, i wont like it. I know that for a fact...I'm not a big fan of short short hair like that. Both of the Tyler's have gotten buzz cuts and W's I'm ok with now but I'm still iffy on Karum's. But I'm getting over the fact that their hair is suuuuuper short. I mean, i know what i like and what i don't. I don't like hair that short, but it isn't something that i cant get over. If it has to be that way then it does. Id rather Deric be cool at work then pass out and die or hurt himself. Id much rather have short hair then that. During our conversation though he made the comment of "I'm just not sure if your still going to be able to love me if i get my hair this short". Now Deric, i know your going to read this at some point...Ive learned that you will. Don't question whether or not ill be able to love you still again. I will ALWAYS love you no matter what your hair looks like or whatever happens in life. That is not something you need to ever question. I may not like something or may not totally agree with something...but i will always love you so please don't ever question that again. Now you cn go and do whatever you need to do with your hair, ill be fine with it in the end. Deric, I love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment