Sunday, July 24, 2011

Too Much?

I was just kinda thinkin...I hope that i haven't freaked Deric out or anything with some of these posts. I mean, they are kinda my exact thoughts and feelings written out onto this blog....and some are a little, idk, quick i guess. I mean, if i were to say some of these things to people they would laugh in my face and say good luck just because of my age. Why do I know this? Because it happened. My mom had asked me a question, i answered, her long time friend came over and for some reason my mom told her. She laughed at me and said that wont happen. Yeah...made me feel nice and embarrassed. But like, for Deric to know EXACTLY what I'm feeling about him and what i want for the future....i hope i haven't scared him off a bit. Cause i know some guys hear something like that and run for the hills because it means they are going to be tied down and stuck with that girl for forever. But then again....having him know what i feeling is a good thing to. No secrets and all. I like it because i get to be myself and have these thoughts and he gets to really know ME. But then again..have i said too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment