Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good Days

Today was definitely a wonderful day. I mean, yeah i got called off of work...again....but it turned out to be a good day besides the point. Me and Deric got to hang out all day. I woke up and he picked me up and i didn't even have to deal with my mom...no offense to her...but that probably made my day start out better. But we just went to his house and chilled for a bit which was really nice, then we helped his mom a bit with some yard work, then we ate ribs. Afterwards we got his paycheck and cashed it and got gas and ice cream. We also went to the beach in there and the water wasn't half bad. Then we sat and watched America's got talent with his mom. It was a very nice day. The day really made me realize just how much i truly love him. I really really do. And i don't know what i would do if i lost him. I thank him for everything he does. I mean, we had just come from the beach and we were going to get the ice cream from Meiji's and when we go to the parking lot i looked in the mirror because my face kinda hurt and my skin was all gross and blotchy. My skins been kinda unhappy lately so its been doing this. But i really didn't want to go into the store looking like i had some skin disease and i really felt bad abut myself because of it...really self conscious and whatnot...but Deric made me feel better. He always does and when he does i know that what hes saying he really means. And it makes me feel...wonderful inside because i know that even when i think i look ugly/not pretty etc. or i feel like that...he still thinks I'm beautiful. I also kinda learned some more things today and i don't really know why but it hit me hard. Probably because i have so many people around me that do these things and act this way. Me and Deric were talking about how easy some people are. We learned recently that my cousin, sad to say, is EASY. Plus both of my red head friends seem to be as well. Its just poor choices with guys that only want the sex. Deric was talking about that stuff and it made me thankful that he never tried any of that on me. It just goes to show what a wonderful guy he is. I just love him more than i could ever express and i dont ever want to lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment