Wednesday, May 2, 2012

AP Tests Make Things Impossible

And that would be why i haven't been able to post anything on here recently...I've been way too busy studying! I got a 3 on my practice AP Calc, a solid 3 and that can only go up so I'm happy about that. AP Chem though...not entirely sure yet...i did well on my multiple choice part but not too sure about the free response because i blanked on one of them which i should have known..so i can only hope for a 3 at the minimum. But all this studying has put a lot of stress on me and its just a lot to do. I'm trying to do my best, and i hope i can do that. I haven't been in the bests of moods either because I've just been trying to do so many things. I know i have been cranky and somewhat seeming depressed...I'm not I'm just tired and worried. And I'm sorry to whomever i have been that way to, once these things are done i will feel a lot better hopefully and have a much better mood. All i want to do is relax...have a nice relaxing day where i do absolutly nothing...but that cant hapen till these tests are done. Sigh, all i want is some cuddle time. And i know my moods are effacting everyone because i feel like me and Deric have had a few peddy little spats that if it wasnt for me they wouldnt have happened. I hate it when im like this. And its probably because im tired and stressed,  that i feel like im not as important as some other things at the moment. Its probably just me....but the way things have been the past few days thats how i feel. But the only saving grace i have is that Prom is on Saturday so i can look forward to some good time with friends and Deric and dancing and just having fun. But other then that...wish me luck....i need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment