Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Miss You

I miss you...so much. I just want Monday to get here as soon as possible. Then we can hang out all day long and we can cuddle and plant vegetables. I just really want to cuddle and talk to you and kiss you and get kisses from you, you know, the cute little things that you do? When you say amazing things to me that make me feel like the most wonderful, beautiful, and luckiest person on earth. Those things. I want those things. I want you. I miss you. I mean i still see you a lot of the time, I'm not saying i don't. Its just rather short usually, and we never get to have a lot of us time. I want that time, so bad, and i have to wait till Monday to have it. Things lately that I've heard, I've learned, seen, they just make me want to be with you more. I mean, I love you so much, your the most amazing person in the world. I've told you that before but ill say it again because its true. And with my final year in high school getting down to the wire I'm starting to have the realization of the real world, of never seeing these people ever again, of everything really. And I'm scared. Once POPs is over its all over. Everything is done, no more. That hit me hard tonight and i need you more than ever. You know what I'm feeling, you've gone through it. You understand my fright. I just really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment