Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Maybe I Do Know?

Well apparently I'm tense and a bit stressed right now....and honestly, I have no idea why. Maybe its cause its my last week of school ever and its freaking me out and i don't know it. Or maybe its because my dads car just died again so i have no transportation on the most important week ever, that frustrates me a lot. Mainly cause i make plans and they are me driving...which now cant happen because i have no car. I will admit that i try to drive as much as i can right now because of Deric's restriction thing and i don't want him getting into trouble and its best to prevent that if i drive. But now i cant....which just makes me realize how much i need my own dang car. Sigh, that and some other things are bugging me right now that frustrate me, that and a lot of realizations are hitting me, and its tough. Huh, maybe i do know why I'm a bit stressed. I feel like i have been letting it out on Deric a bit and I'm really sorry for that, I don't mean to. I guess i just need a bit of time to relax, but with school and work and us not having the same days off often at all...its just kinda hard for me to do that. I'm doing my best to figure things out and I'm apparently stressing out even when i don't know i am, but I'm doing my best. I really am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment