Thursday, May 10, 2012

Workin Out

Guess who needs to start working out again? This girl! I need to be in awesome shape for the summer, and I'm kinda getting a little bit more skin on my middle that i never really had before. No I'm not going to be one of those girls who gains a pound and is like...omg I'm so fat...yeah no. I'm not gonna be like girls who are skinnier than me and dieting either. Nope, I'm just gonna work out, get the extra skin, pudge, whatever the hell it is off and that's that. I just wish i had more time to do that. Cause if i had  a gym membership or anything like that i would be there as much as i could be. Working out at home can be a little awkward when people are around. They tease me about it. But hell I'm gonna do my best so i look awesome. Yup, I've decided that.

No comments:

Post a Comment