Monday, May 21, 2012

SO Needed

Today was more needed than anything. So so needed. I got to spend the entire day after school with Deric. It was amazing. First we cuddled a little bit then we went to the district court office because we needed to drop something off there. Then we went and ate Chinese food, then we went to Home Depot and i bought a yellow and orange...i wanted a red but they didn't have any.....pepper plant and potting soil. I have been wanting to grow my own peppers because i love them so much. But then we went back to my house and we planted them together which was fun, I'm glad Deric likes doing things like that with me. Then we went back to his house and he had told me of an idea of coupons, none of you may understand but i know he does, so we made 7 of them for each other. It was a very cute idea. But then we watched a movie and cuddled. And we talked, and we had much needed talks. All i can say is that I love Deric so much, and i learned that you really do believe in me, and you think that i can do anything that i set my mind to. I also learned other things which we told each other. And everything was just wonderful. And what i said, i meant every word of it. Of everything. I love you and I don't want to be with anyone else every...i mean it. I love you, you truly are so kind and wonderful to me. You are absolutely amazing. I cant even put into words how i feel right now, im feeling a calm, im relaxed, there is a peace in me, today was so needed. I love you Deric, more than anythign in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment