Saturday, May 26, 2012

Recap Of The Times

I'm almost done! My high school career is over in 6 days. Graduating in 11. Its almost over. I'm excited and scared. But i have great people backing my up through everything so i know i have nothing to worry about. Had our honors convocation and i got my bronze cord. Yay! I'm proud of myself, and i know that other people are proud of me to. I'm pretty sure that Mike is even proud of me and I'm starting to get the feel that hes going to be really sad when i leave, just the way hes been talking to me and all. Gosh, I'm going to miss him. With high school I'm really going to miss theater...as much shit as i got in it over the years and the people i had to put up with, dear lord, I'm gonna miss it. There are so many memories from it both good and bad. Now though I'm in for a whole new set of memories, most definitely good and bad ones. But there will be new people, new schools, new everything really. Ill still have my Deric though, my best friend and my absolutely amazing boyfriend. I love him so much though, I've really learned a lot about myself from him and how people should really be treated and how they should act towards one another. How they should feel about each other. Know what? Ill make a list of the things i have learned from him.
-That i deserve to be treated like a princess
-That i am beautiful and NOTHING needs to change about me
-That i am loved more than anything else in the world
-That communication is a good thing, it fixes everything when done right
-That i love going on adventures and doing things with him
-Listen
-There are always new things to learn about people
-Don't bother with what people say about you, you are you and if it isn't true...screw them. You don't need them in your life.
-We both are amazing people
-That i have never loved someone so much before and i don't ever plan on stopping

There is a lot more to this list but this is what I'm putting on here for now. I've learned a lot from you and because of you Deric, you have really helped me to grow as a person and i continue to grow everyday that I'm with you, you are so wonderful. I love you so much and in 3 months exactly it will have been two years of us being officially together. All i can say is that it has been an amazing time and i cant wait to have many more years with you. I'm going off to college...well not really off....but I'm starting a new chapter of my life soon and i will definitely need you're help in it cause its new to me. Thanks for always supporting me cause that really pushed me and hey, my senior year is the year i had the best grades ever in, i tried my best and i had support for it which helped me to do even better and i made my goals for this year. And even what your brother told me at the beginning of the year i think i made that goal too. Just be myself, make this my year, and go out with a bang. Well it wasn't exactly the bang everyone thinks of but it was my own version of it, but i did that as well this year. I kicked butt i think. Go me! Gloating about myself is kind of weird...not what i normally do. But hey, its almost over, high school is almost done. Good job Kaylee, you did amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment