Saturday, May 12, 2012

You've Gotta Be Kidding Me

So, I think the lady who does the scheduling at Deric's work somehow magically knows my schedule and hates my gutts so she never schedules Deric to have a day off on the days that i have off as well. Like he hasn't really gotten a lot of Wednesdays off, but he has had a chunk of Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays off. On the Wednesday i have off he gets Sunday off, a day i work, this week...he gets a fucking Wednesday off.....smack dab in the middle of the days i have off. I don't even have to study for anything anymore, all that stuff is done! SO I'm able to actually spend some time with him when we hang out.....which is like never....like legit hanging out. We may see each other for a few hours or something....but legit hanging out...doesn't happen too often cause I'm in school, and i work, and his scheduling sicks butt. Like normally this just frustrates me a little bit, i mean i have learned that we have pretty opposite schedules, idk why though, but this scheduling thing for next week is just making me livid. Like seriously, I'm fucking pissed off. Out of all the days possible.....you pick the worst fucking day to give him off....i go to school, then i go to work. I can be like, oh hi Deric, nice to see you for a quick minute, but now i have to head to work for the rest of the night...so have fun doing your thing...which you always do because our schedules are like this. This is just....gaaaaahhhhh......frustrated to a level that takes a while for me to get to. I know Deric can do nothing about it, it isn't his decision, but i hate his work a lot when it does this. I never get to spend real quality time with him anymore....i mean, hes working on spending more time with me after i talked to him about a few things and how i was feeling....but even if he is when things like this happen there isn't anything you can do to help the situation or even try to spend time with each other..cause you just cant at all. I hate it, so so much....I normally don't rant about Deric's work or anything like this usually...but this time its just like...really? Seriously? I don't know what to do about it....I'm at a loss for everything really right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment