Thursday, May 31, 2012

What I Have To Say To The World

There really isn't anything that happened recently that this post will pertain to, but its on my mind so I'm going to say it.

You know what world? I may not be the most perfect person, have the best body, or the prettiest hair. I may not have the best skin or the biggest and best boobs, I may not always be the happiest person or the most sane person. I may not always look the best, whether it be i had no time to shower or you think that's so because i don't wear makeup. I may not wear the skimpiest clothes, or the most flattering, or even the cutest or nicest. I may not conform to everything society thinks i need to. I may not have the best grades or the perfect personality, or the prettiest eyes or nicest stomach. I may not flirt with every guy i become friends with or have a new boyfriend every few months. I may not party, or do drugs. I may not excel and one specific thing like a sport or hobby. I may not be considered hot. And i may not act how you want me to when you want me to, or even listen to what you have to say all the time.

But guess what?

None of that really matters. I am me. I will always be me. Forever. I've learned that i need to always stay that way no matter what anyone says. You want me to be something I'm not or look a way that i never can or dress a certain way that i don't like...well then screw you because that will be the end of anything between us. This final year of high school has taught me that i need to stick with who i am because the people that like that you will stick with you too. If they don't then for about them. I am who i am. I have my quirks and i have my faults, but not only that i have my positive and amazing things as well, and whether you think the same or not is up to you. World, this is me, I'm not going to change just because you want me to, if anything happens it will be because I want to. So I may not be perfect, but i am me and i am more than happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment