Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god..so gross...was my own fault because I have problems...but I'm done now, forever. Why would anyone want to do that, so gross. Haha, but yeah, done. Curiosity gone. Ew.

Other than that though i got all my school books ordered today. Now i just gotta go to the college and pick most of them up. Found out that the new book Deric is getting me for Christmas is the second book in a series...not the first. A mild problem i know. But easily fixed. But from what i read..its gonna be good. Really good. Like Fifty Shades. Which is amazing. I like the fact that I'm getting back into books, Its been awhile and i miss reading them. The fact that i keep finding more books to read that i will enjoy is awesome to. I can be picky sometimes with books. Works going well, I love most of the people i work with...there is very few who I'm not really fond of. I'm getting the hours i want which is good cause i need the money. Oh, go figure, my moms car got backed into and needs a new tail light....the person left as well so it was just like my car. I feel like i could babble on for awhile on here, there's a lot i could say. OH OH....my mom sent a card to Deric, his mom, and Jim and wrote Erik on the front...i about died. SO FUNNY. She will get it right one day i hope. Ok...I'm gonna go read and stop typing cause it'll just be rambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment