Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh What A Life This Is

Nervous out of my mind today, wasn't sure how that whole thing would go, but it went fine. Every thing out in the open and there is no need for any grudges, any hatred, anything really. The past is finally being closed and i feel better about everything now. Apologies were said. Things once thought to have happened are no longer believed and that i think is what made me happiest, i don't want someone to believe a lie. Especially that one. I felt guilty at first cause i didn't know if Deric would be angry at me for it, but he said he wasn't at all and I'm glad for that cause i don't want to make him unhappy. I'm really not sure how my Bio test and lab practical went....I'm nervous for them.....and a week form now is my final. Ugh. I'm hoping i get an A in the class....like I'm hoping i don't fail this math test tomorrow. This craps hard. But my math final i think will actually be easy so thank god for that. Now on to studying for math....yeah...i study for math now...who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment