Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Trying...I'm Trying So Hard

My grade in Bio is a 90.98 right now.....a barely there A. If I don't kick butt on the final ill slip to a B and i really really want an A. Like SUPER bad. I want to get all A's again. I want to feel proud of myself and i want others proud of me. And i feel like if i don't get all A's no one will be. I know that isn't true, but that's how i feel. Yes I've become a perfectionist. Only in school though. But now I'm freaking out a little. Plus I'm kinda anxious right now. Anxiety ridden. I know why, for the most part, and i need to talk to you about it or it'll eat me up. Why am I a worrier? That's so far away from now...yet I'm worrying. I'm anxious about school about doing well about everything. Help me someone please. I'm trying...I'm trying so fucking hard and i want it to mean something. I want everything to be perfect and go perfectly but we all know that doesn't happen...but that's what i want. I want all the love i can get, all the cuddles i can get, all the talks i can get, all the everything i can get. I need us time, i need me time, i need study time, i need friends time. I need to talk, i need to get out my stupid fears and worries. Help me help me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment