Sunday, December 23, 2012

Yay Drug Infused Cough Syrup

So a few things. Cough syrup with codeine in it...my best friend right now. So bad i know but still...we are tight right now. I'm feeling numb at the moment....like tingly numb i guess. And hell...all i took was 1 teaspoon. Yay drugs. Haha.
Secondly, my grandparents got Deric something for Christmas. I was blown away by that because that means they have fully accepted him. Like totally, FINALLY. I thought it was cute.
I'm still sick, and we are going to my Grandma Linda's house tomorrow at 2, the one who smokes heavily. Not sure how that's going to work with my coughing self but we shall see. Then at 5 we have Deric's dad's side get together at Aunt Cindy's house. That should be fun. Then at 9 we have to go to Christmas Eve service at church...which i still need to tell Deric about...then idk. But this season i always end up running around. I love my family though and the parties. Its enjoyable and having 4 days off helps a shit tone as well. So goodnight world and I'm off into a drug induced sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment