Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

Goodbye 2012, it has been an interesting year. Your ending hasn't been my favorite but as of tomorrow, it will be a better year. I promise. I hope i can keep this promise. Also, as another resolution, i plan to have lasts years resolution start back up. And this time i will keep it. It's going to help me have a better year. Keep my mind in a sane place. Right now, i feel good. I have color in my hair, my ears are pierced...finally...plus in a week my winter semester of college starts. As crazy as i feel sometimes...i know i can get through anything, with help, i can do it. Deric talked to me today and even though we couldn't come up with an answer to my problem, i feel better. I got an answer i needed. I was feeling down on myself and felt like i was being pushed aside. But i know that isn't true now and that makes me feel better. So, for now I'm off to Kat's house to say goodbye to 2012. See you in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment