Thursday, December 20, 2012

Look What I Can Do....NOTHING

I don't know what to do in this kind of situation. What can i do? Nothing. I wont see him till Sunday...possibly early Saturday...and he wont promise me he wont do anything stupid. Now I'm worried, really worried cause i know what my man is capable of. We don't live together so its not like i can comfort him, but even if we did he said he won't want to talk to anyone, not even me. I'm the kinda person who likes to help people, and i get frustrated and feel lost when something like this happens and he wont listen to me and i cant do anything or be there for him. GAH, as pissed off as he is...that's how frustrated i am now. He wouldn't even promise me....and i gotta get up early tomorrow to. Guess who's gonna be worried tonight? Me. Cause i don't want him to do anything bad...what if he got hurt or fired or...the possibilities are endless. I just want him safe and happy. And right now he's basically neither. And i can do NOTHING. I cant help. That frustrates me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment