Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Day, My Life, My Rock

So much to say, so much has happened, at the moment I'm trying to figure out books for school and the MCC pages are not working so I can't figure this out and its annoying me....and it only seems to mess up with the classes I am taking...everything else is fine WTF. Anyways, me and Deric went to GR today and went to the Frederik Meijer Gardens and also went to the Rivertown Mall which was the first time i had ever been there. That place is huge. The garden was fun, until i dropped my moms camera...and broke it. I got her a new one though and she likes it so its all good besides being out some cash. I was bumming though during some of our mall time and i know Deric got annoyed with me. And I'm really sorry for that, this was supposed to be a special day and i messed that up. I feel bad about it, i really do. But the mall itself was enjoyable. We ate panera and went to a lot of stores. Deric even was able to get me a Christmas present. Go him. I must say though, the drive home was way easier than the drive there....i wonder why that is cause that seems to be true with all trips. After i got home i gave my mom the camera then bought a few school books which are freakishly expensive. Books being that much is just dumb. Then i checked my work schedule and saw the new one. 36 freakin hours. And then i realized that i don't think i can do this tutor thing. I have already said yes to it, and i feel bad that I'm gonna have to call and tell him i just cant do it. With how much i work already and how much i try to do my best and how much stress i already have.....adding this will not be a good idea. I think my grades will suffer and this semester is already going to be tough, much harder then the last. I just cant do everything. Maybe next time i can. Probably not but maybe. Then my mom told me about my cuz and how him and his wife aren't doing good and they've been married around a year and a half and there is already a possibility of it ending. What society has come to....its unreal. I feel like moments like this i need my rock, I need my Deric. It seems that no matter how much i annoy the man or frustrate him or break down around him....he's still there for me. He still loves me. He stays. No matter what.   My rock. He's the kinda person everyone deserves. I am so thankful for him. I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment