Friday, December 21, 2012

The Not So Jolly Christmas Season

I am getting sick, what the crap. Why near Christmas? I'm gonna be a hot mess for all the get together's.....wtf. I feel like crap and i HAVE to work tomorrow or i don't get my holiday hours. Gah...and when will my mom understand that Christmas is about everyone and not just her? Every year i have the same things to do, the get together at my Grandparents house, the one for Deric's dad's side, and then the one for his mom's. Every year, the same thing. Yet every year she bitches me out because she wants to appetizers with the family and start a tradition during one of Deric's family get together's. Her reasoning: Your not married to him and so you don't have things to do, if you were then you could say you have things to do but now blah blah blah. She thinks I'm a terrible person for saying i have family things to do with Deric to. It isn't like I'm not going to our family get together at my grandparents. I would never miss that . Yet me going to Deric's family stuff is a bitch move. Sigh....why is my family so damn frustrating. I am sick....i don't want this!

No comments:

Post a Comment