Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Day Of Days

Well today was a very, umm, odd day I'll say. 
For one i went to the doctor, total last minute thing because i called at 8am this morning and they were able to get me in at 2pm the same day. I won't say why on here just cause its a little awkward and i would rather not, but i was correct in my thinking and am now on antibiotics for the next 10 days to help it. The doctor even said she thinks I've had it for awhile which would make sense if i think of a few things. But hopefully it'll be like gone by Monday according to my doctor. That would be wonderful because at some point i can't deal with that crap anymore...
More interesting part was what happened when i went back to Deric's after the appointment. Did not even think that would ever ever happen but surprise surprise! Very awkward moment between us which turned into him mildly complaining about how that wasn't going to happen now before work and he would be stressed and that this was awkward and stuff like that. I kept looking at him and when he went to go get ready for work i just shoved him onto his bed and it went from there. Total girl instincts kicked in. I agree with Deric's interpretation of it. Yes i got jealous, there i said it. I got that way because i wasn't the one he was relying on for that.Yes i was making sure he knew he was mine and that others knew that there was no way in hell that they would ever have him because he is mine, a little odd in my mind because there was no one else physically there, but still.  Also i was proving that I'm better then anything like that. And i did and i felt better. Deric is protective of me when it comes to other guys being around me and i sure as hell will be in a situation like that or when other girls are around him just like he is with me. Yup, that's how it is.
Deric had a panic attack at work because his manager is a total bitch and was screaming and cussing him out for the stupidest of things and kept getting right in his face and wouldn't stop. That's the second one he's had in the time I've been with him and both times i can't be there for him and i don't like that. It makes me angry that i can't go and just hug him and tell him that everything is going to be alright (I'd love to cuss his manager out myself as well). I just....gah....now I'm frustrated. Friday he is taking this test thing and once he passes...I"m like 99% sure he will....he should have a job that's much better then the one he has now and hopefully life will get better for him cause that's all i want for him. I want him to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment