Thursday, July 25, 2013

Woot....My Life.....

Was awake pretty late last night and didn't have my laptop on me and i started thinking and needed to write it out so i did in my little journal that sits beside my bed because sometimes you gotta write things out instead of posting them on the interwebs. Certain things i prefer to have just me read rather then anyone. I still need some privacy you know?

Small world we live in...especially if you live in a small town. Some of you will remember Amelia, she used to be my best friend way back when before she became a total slut/bitch/terrible friend. Well, she has an older sister named Alice who recently got pregnant and everyone was like finally because she had pretty much slept around with half the school. Now i saw pictures of the guy who's kid it was but i never put two and two together. Today Deric was talking on the phone in the kitchen and i was standing there and just looking at the fridge and noticed a baby shower invite that caught my eye. The name on it was for Alice ecker and jason anthony. At that moment i was like no fucking way.....jason is Deric's neighbor! I pointed at the invite and Deric read it and got the same face i did. The NO FUCKING WAY face. Such a small world...i can't get away from these people!

I took Gus to the dog beach and he is afraid of the water which sucked because i wanted to go with a fun dog. So I may take Freedom next time or Blossom because she is apparently better not with the water.

3 comments:

  1. OMFG. Wow.

    Did you also hear that Amelia is engaged and a "stay at home fiancé" ?
    WTF is a "stay at home fiancé."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing the stage before a stay at home wife/mother? lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete