Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tomorrow Is Turning

Sleeping will not happen tonight. They are all packing and yelling and stomping and i have to be up at 7 which won't be nice cause i won't be sleeping tonight. I wanted to go to the beach tomorrow but no one is in town right now really. Everyone is in Ohio and enjoying cedar point.......and I'm here.....Andrea is working and Livi is watching her brother all day tomorrow. I can't leave the dog for too long by herself because her bladder is terrible. Deric's going to be gone all day tomorrow enjoying himself and hanging out with his bud Brandon. Kayla never responded to my text about Sunday...she texted me back about other things though.....just not when i asked her what she was doing Sunday. Deric will be exhausted when he gets home and i hope he will come over to my house and hang out with me because he can sleep here and not be disturbed and he could even spend the night if he wanted to because no one but me will be here. I hope he does cause i don't want to be alone all day long. I'm sad right now. I really am. I''m tired to. But mostly sad sad sad. Sigh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment