Saturday, July 20, 2013

WHAT!!!!!!

Today has been full of surprises that i like! Two things mainly:

The Crossfire novels that i like just published the 3rd book and in the back it stated that it wasn't the end so i knew there was a 4th book coming out. Today i was online looking at some things and i found out that there are going to be 5 books and the last two are going to be more of Gideon's side of the story! AHHHH!!! I am excited and also irritated cause i want to know how they end because the books HAVE to end up with Gideon and Eva together cause if they don't i may just kill the author.

The Hunger Games movie Catching Fire is coming out in November!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! The first one was great and the trailer for this one is so fucking amazing. I just want to watch it right now cause its going to be so amazing!! I hope the group gets to go...maybe...cause it comes out like November 24th so I'm not sure if we can but i HAVE to see the premiere cause if i don't i will probably cry a little bit inside.


P.s
I stole insatiable from 50 Shades ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment