Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eh, Ok

Well plans changed a bit for tomorrow, thought id get to see Deric before he went to work but i guess not now cause hes getting his car fixed, which trust me is a good thing, but i do like seeing him. And I'm in a cuddle mood right now to, i wont have anybody to cuddle...unless i want it to be awkward....lol. That and that was really the only part of my day that i was looking forward to cause i have school, then getting help for chemistry...which my grade is finally going up in....then fiddle rehearsal from 6-9....which i long and stressful. Derics the person who relaxes me and calms me down. But i mean hey, if you gotta do something you gotta do it. Especially fixing your car, that's VERY important cause you need a car to get places and without it you are screwed. So i understand. I guess i can just work on my homework and some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment