Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wonderful Weekend With You

I'll start with Saturday.
First off i woke up around 10-10:30, got out of bed, took a shower, and went over to my grandparents house to mow their lawn. That went fine, i mean since is fall here i had to bag everything because there are leaves everywhere, so that took awhile, but other then that mowing went swell. Then i went over to Deric's house to hang out with him before he went to work. We chilled and had a good time and then he went to work. I then got ready for Fiddle Festival, which i was fearing and dreading and also excited for. Fiddlers hasn't been going the best this year, and being in charge is a lot of stress and it makes it not so fun anymore. But I got there, heard about some random drama about a girl who used to be my friend but isn't anymore because she slept with my ex after i told her not to. So that was interesting, and i think its going to turn her into even more of a whore. Considering she went to a random guys house after that and slept with him to feel better. Who knows, shes messed up, which makes me so freakin glad that I'm not around her much anymore. But then things got even more annoying for me because my ex was doing the lights for this thing and he slept with this girl...then another girl he had slept with came into the auditorium, and i started feeling dirty. Like not like i did something to actually feel dirty, but it was the fact that i basically shared this person with these other girls made me feel gross. But then i let the Irish music take over and fill my brain and that made me feel better. That and when we started playing i didn't have to care about anything anymore so it was fun again. Then the group we had that came in was really good. Finvarra's Wren, look them up if you like Irish music, they are phenomenal. Then after Fiddle Fest we went to Russ' as a group and Tyler was there and we had fun. Then i went over to Deric's and then we went to Tyler's house, watched a movie, then headed back to Derics.
I got to spend then night again which was wonderful. We didn't get a terrible amount of sleep, but that's ok because any night with him is always amazing. He had the computer on for a bit because it helps him to sleep, i was just kinda laying down trying to sleep myself. He then turned off the computer because it was getting late and he said he wanted me to be able to get some sleep. We then cuddled for a long long time. It was wonderful. Then later on i woke up to Deric, then we started doing certain things. Which are always wonderful because it just always is and he always says I love you afterwards so i always feel wonderful afterwards. We then cuddled again and talked and it was just so nice and calming and i just love him so much. We finally fell asleep again and then finally woke up around 8:30.
I then took a shower and then we went to the Cherokee for breakfast, which i had never been to. I cant explain enough how much doing that with him meant to me. I felt even more close to him and it made my morning wonderful. We then went to the school to do load in for the play. It was nice working there and me and Deric had a good time. We then went back to his house so he could get ready for work. Stuff happened again and i must say, i just feel even more and more close to him and i love him so so much. Today was just wonderful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment