Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Busy Busy Life


Well this is a picture of the set of the play i have been working all week. Tech week is finally over though and life once more goes back to normal...well...whatever you consider normal to be for my life. I don't know why but my camera wasn't doing well with the quality of this picture so sorry it looks kinda bad. 
But out of tech week and into....Exam week!! Yay...not really....actually not yay at all. All of my hard exams are this week and I'm kinda worried a lot about them. Deric told me not to freak out because he knows i can do it and he said he wouldn't say that if he didn't believe it. Which makes me happy and believe that i can do it. But I'm still worried.
Me and him both just got our tattoos finished. Ill put pictures of them up later on when they all have completely healed and look their best.
So yesterday was kinda scary in some aspects. The morning was fine, i went to an art museum then went over to Deric's. We cuddled all morning and half the afternoon before he had to go to work. It was nice, i love cuddling with him and i missed it a lot. Then we went to take a shower and that's when things got weird. He was washing me up as i had just washed him, you know being all cute and all both of us, but as he was washing me i started to feel really weird, like my stomach didn't feel well and then suddenly nothing felt right. Deric i think must have noticed something wasn't right because he asked me if i was ok, i didn't answer cause i honestly couldn't and didn't know how to. I thin he may have turned my head towards him to see if i was ok, but then i finally was able to say something and that was that i needed to sit down. If you have ever passed out that's what was i think happening because my vision got all funny and i couldn't really see well anymore, kinda like if you get up to quickly from sitting down. Deric was holding me because he was going to help me sit down but i honestly just kinda crumpled. I sat on the shower floor and i think he made the water cooler to help me out. He then got out of the shower and quickly dried off after he put a towel around me and helped me out. That was scary, and i feel bad that Deric had to see me like that cause i honestly don't know what exactly happened. I think it may have been because i hadn't eaten a whole lot yet that day...but from not eating a lot that hasn't happened before. So I'm not totally sure. Deric was a great help though, and i know i scared him because he kept saying i better not fall down like that again. I do really love him, more then i can put into words. He helps me at my worst, like this time.  
But i mean, other then these not so good things, this morning with Deric was really nice. We cuddled more and I just grow to love him more and more. I want to be with him as long as i live, i cant imagine life without him. I really cant. He makes me feel absolutely amazing about myself, even when i feel ugly. He makes me smile whenever i think about him, and i love hearing his voice. His smile melts my heart and some of those looks he gets in his eyes, i cant even begin to describe how they make me feel. He calms me down when i need it, helps me up when i fall, and makes me smile when I'm crying. He compliments me, calls me lovely, cute, adorable, he makes me feel alive, like i can go through each day and know that no matter how it turns out there will be someone there who loves me no matter what. I love him so very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment