Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Why Staud Why??

Why did you have to retire Staud??? Orchestra just sucks so much now that you are gone. Jeroudi isn't a bad teacher don't get me wrong, hes just got his priorities all messed up. The orchestra knows what we need to work on and we tell him this....and he blows it off. He keeps on having us do festival stuff....festivals in FEBRUARY.....we have The Singing Christmas Tree concert the end of this month into next month....we sound not so good.....and he could care less it seems. We need to work on tree music but no, festival is more important. Cause you know...soooo many people watch festival and talk about festival.....people go to tree and talk about tree and it gets on TV and in newspapers. Tree is the big thing for us...not festival. We haven't even gone to festival for the last 2 years because its been across the state. I'm sorry but if its like more then 3 hours away there is no way in hell I'm going. That would be just 6 plus hours on a bus.....not happening. I mean, when the whole freaking orchestra is upset by this, its not going to end well. We ALL know this yet Jeroudi just cant get it through his brain that after tree we will have like 2 and half months to work on festival crap. We only have a couple of weeks before tree. The music may be easy but we need to practice it because for some reason its not sounding right like it normally does. Which sadly i think is because of the 2nd violins..not because they have no good players...but because none of them are loud enough to drown out all the really crappy players. This just really pisses me off because orchestra is something i am hating now. I never was frustrated like this with it before, i never worried about things like i am now, i never wanted to kill people like this before. I am just so frustrated. And orchestra isn't it, there is also fiddlers. Which Jeroudi is running now also. We SUCK SO BAD, and we have our biggest performance on Saturday and we are not ready at all and I'm stressing over that as well because I'm a leader now in it. Four of us had to take over cause Jeroudi was doing shit. And now for some reason we also suck more then ever and we have to use harsh and mean tactics to get it right...and even then i don't know if we can pull it together. GAH, this just sucks. The things i used to really like doing now i dread and i kinda am hating. It is actually making me glad that I'm a senior so i wont have to deal with it anymore because i honestly don't know how long i can. Orchestra might die and so might Fiddlers. I am so pissed and frustrated and i don't really know. I just want someone to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be just fine and that it will all work out even when i know it probably wont. I just need someone to put a little bit of hope back into my frazzled brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment