Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tid Bits Of Life

Well...i have just been thinking about a lot of random little things for like the past week...so hear they are so i can get them straight and figure stuff out here.
1. I am realizing that as a senior my life is going to really start picking up the pace and things are going to be moving faster then they normally do once i graduate. I want to be able to have the option to move out of my house, i want/need to get a car, i want to be independent. I want a job, very badly, so that all this can start happening. I want to get the ball rolling with my life and have it start moving. I am actually really starting to be ok and wanting the real world....kinda. I just, i want to be able to live my life how i want it, do what i want to do and not have to tell someone where I'm going and when ill be at places and who I'm with...i don't want to have to be under a parental supervision anymore. I want to be me finally.
2. I have just really been in the mood to dance lately. Like...its really bad. I have actually been considering taking dance classes or even joining Maddie for dance. I just would really love to be able to dance well, i just...reeeeeaaalllyyy want to dance.
3. Thanksgiving is annoying me cause my moms side of the family has problems when it involves having a boyfriend or girlfriend coming to a family event such as Thanksgiving. They always seem to view it as if it isn't serious they aren't part of the family. Which makes me wonder because me and Deric have been dating for over a year now and me and him both know that this is a serious relationship. My mom was talking to me and she said that she can see that me and him are serious, but my aunt doesnt see it. If we arent living together it isnt serious. That and since Maddie has a new boyfriend about every month or couple monthes now they dont want her bringing all these new guys in so that means Deric cant go either cause if he goes it is only fair if Maddies boyfriend can go. This just really frustrates me.
4. I need to ask Dawn about something because i am having picture withdrawals and i eaither want to be able to take some soon...or once the snow comes have her take some that i have in mind. But i gotta ask her first.
5. Exams are here and ive already taken 2 1/2 of them, and im nervous as to what i got in AP chemistry. I have Ap li and Ap calculus tomorrow. Wish me luck.
6. I am ill right now, i always get ill. I dont like calling it sick cause saying ill just sounds cooler. So im all nyquiled up so i can sleep at night without coughing my lungs up.
7. As always i have a wonderful boyfriend. I cant say that enough. I love you Deric.

There is more to say, much more. But the nyquil is kicking in and im passing out. So more in the future to come. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment