Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Lets Punch People In The Face Kinda Day

Today has just not been going well for me, besides my morning which was wonderfully wonderful. Which consisted of me having a reverse have day which basically means we go to school at noon. So i got up at about 8:30am got ready, went and woke Deric up and we went to the Cherokee for breakfast again. That is always so much fun, i like breakfast with him. I got a stack of pancakes...we didn't know how big their pancakes were...so i got 3....they are like the size of a dinner plate. I couldn't eat them all. But that's ok. Then we went back to his house, cuddled, did some stuff, napped kinda, then in a way everything was suddenly quiet. Our talking, gestures, tone, it all was a kind of gentle, soft, loving quiet. It was in a way cute. I then headed to school and then school was school. I then had to set up for Coffeehouse, which is where my day started going down hill. Hal my stuff was ready and together, but the rest had to be done with a crescent wrench. Which no one happened to have. At all. So i was stuck, frustrated, and a little annoyed with the fact that i had no way to get anything finished. But luckily Deric showed up and saved the day. He helped me with my stuff, and we got it set up. But then we had a cable go weird and short things out and shock things and smoke and that was frustrating. Then he left for work and i eventually left to pick up my sister. Then i headed home, made my own dinner so i got dinner, then went to my therapy appointment. Mind you through all of this my mom and dad are arguing about who knows what. My mom gets into a pissy mood and blah blah blah. I get to my therapy session, frustrated, annoyed, and irked. Then guess what! She double booked that time...so i get to go in tomorrow after out half day. This is after she has cancelled on me twice already...making me really not want to go......then i just go back to the school, my mom drops me off and is just pissed about who knows what. I get to the school and the bad cable from before has shorted the circuit. Joy, that takes forever to fix, then sound has a bad cable and has to fix it. I'm just not happy by this point. Then i go to take my birth control...an guess what. I fucking hate people. Someone stole it out of my bag. It is no where to be seen. I just got so pissed and angry and frustrated because i don't need to get pregnant right now, not for awhile longer...like many years longer....and it isn't just all this that's making me upset. Its the fact that my mom and sister have been pissy the whole entire week, after my chiropractor appointment last week my back has been hurting so bad and i don't know why. Like it was ok before i went, now it hurts to the point where i just want to lay down, like I'm sitting here typing this and it hurts, really bad. To the point i may stop here soon cause it hurts to much. My week hasn't been totally bad though, i mean the other night Deric tucked me into bed and kissed me goodnight and it was so nice and i wish he could do it every night. And we were talking about how he isn't going to the dance anymore but gets to instead spend time with me every day next week for a couple hours and he said hes excited about it. I am to because i love spending time with him, and when he said that i felt so nice inside. He still loves seeing me and he cares so much. I mean, I'm still upset about the dance cause everyone is talking about it now and i keep hearing songs i think would be nice to dance to, and i know we wont be able to go to envy for a long while....so i don't know. Ill deal though. I was also able to finally convince my aunt to let Deric go to Thanksgiving with us so yay!! I just, i don't know, I'm a mix of emotions right now. Happy, excited, angry, sad, disappointed, frustrated, content, peaceful, fed up, its a lot of stuff. Also i found out recently that my once friend is moving in with Dawn and her boyfriend so now i feel like i lost another friend because i cant ever hang out with Dawn anymore because the one girl will be there and i don't like her at all anymore and never again will. I keep losing people and i hate it. I went through this once before and i would like to not go through it again. I wanted to see if maybe she would do me a favor but now i don't even think its worth asking, i just feel like our friendship has gotten awkward almost. Gah, life, stop messing with me and the people i care about. I would apreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment