Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm A Good Girlfriend

Well, like the title says, I'm a good girlfriend. So, this weekend has kinda been the kinda weekend where I am just not really in the mood to be around people. There are a select few i care to be around, and i just like being either with them or alone. Kat was going to have another movie party again tonight and I thought about going, but i was just not in the mood to socialize with people, even my good good friends. But i didn't want to sit on my butt at home, and i was kinda in the mood to do something, so I went over to Deric's house while he was at work and still is, and i cleaned his room. It was getting messy and i felt like it was a good thing to do and i actually enjoy cleaning now and then and i got to be by myself with music playing so it actually was quite enjoyable for me. His room is REALLY clean to. I put all the dirty clothes downstairs, so he actually has a LOT of laundry to do but other then that not much cause his rooms clean, cleaned up the garbage, tidied up papers and just the little messy things, i actually dusted a bit of stuff that REALLY needed it, changed his sheets cause i remembered he had said he needed to do that but hadn't yet, vacuumed everywhere, and in the end it looks super nice and super clean. I do hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment